Please click here for a printable list of our membership benefits.
If we don't have the answer, we will find it for you. If we don't have a benefit you need, we will research whether it's feasible to offer it. We exist to support our members business needs, and to help make Tuscarawas County a better place to live...a better place to work...a better place to raise a family.
MONEY SAVING PROGRAMS
- Health Insurance Program
Chamber members are eligible for affordable health insurance. Call the Chamber office for more information or enrollment, or visit: www.chambersaver.com/noacc
- Pipes Insurance Service - Grange Life Guaranteed Sensible Benefits Worksite Life Insurance
As a member of the Chamber, your full-time employees can receive guaranteed approval for life insurance up to $100,000 with no medical exams and no program administration fees for the employer with easy, automatic payment through bank withdrawal. Additional coverage also available for employee, spouses, and children (up to age 25) with just a few health questions. Contact Brian Proctor at Pipes Insurance Service for more information - 330-339-6413.
- Energy Savings Programs from Triple "S" Energy Management
Triple “S” Energy Management was created to provide reliable energy consulting services on major utility systems in the State of Ohio. With individualized service to create value and stability in a volatile energy market, Triple “S” Energy’s goal is to locate energy savings in many aspects of your business and provide the professionalism, knowledge and expertise to accomplish that goal. Contact Triple "S" Energy Management at 330-339-6001 for more information. Services provided by Triple “S” Energy include:
- Natural Gas Procurement on Dominion and Columbia Gas of Ohio: Triple “S” Energy Manages what you pay for your supply
- Electric Procurement on AEP Ohio, Ohio Edison, Toledo Edison and The Illuminating Company: Triple “S” Energy Manages what you pay for your electric supply
- Demand Response Opportunities on AEP Ohio and First Energy Utilities: Reduce Electricity in exchange for compensation
- Renewable Energy: Go Green and save on your electricity invoice
- Energy Efficiency: Lighting Upgrades to affordable LED
- Credit Card Processing Services
We have partnered with Electronic Data Payment Systems (EDPS) to bring you the most innovative products and the best service, all at the lowest rates to our members. In addition to credit and debit card processing they also offer gift cards, check conversion, electronic benefits transfer and more. EDPS has a flyer included in the new member packet.
- Workers' Compensation Program
Save dollars on your workers' compensation premiums by enrolling in the Chamber's group rating plan. By grouping your experience with other Chamber members, you may be eligible to save thousands of dollars.
- Insurance Savings Program
As a member of the Chamber, Auto-Owners Insurance offers discounts on your business and personal insurance. For savings up to 12%, call one of our providers: Lehigh Endsley Insurance Agency - 330-343-7033 or Pretorius Coleman Insurance Agency - 330-343-7122. You may also contact Mike Mason for details at 330.343.4474.
- Free Membership in our Tuscarawas Valley Safety Council
Tuscarawas Valley Safety Council holds monthly meetings to examine and resolve potential and existing safety problems. They inform participants about new techniques, products, services and provide a thorough knowledge of these services. You could be eligible to save thousands off your Workers Compensation premiums!
- Data/Identity Theft Protection
Six months FREE of Employer’s Data Breach Protection while offering your employees resolution on any identity breach they may incur. Employees will be able to buy discounted Monitoring Services with credit score information through payroll deduction. This all from the one of the largest identity theft companies in the business today. Download an Informational Flyer
- Leadership Tuscarawas Enrollment Savings
All Tuscarawas County Chamber of Commerce Members save $250.00 on enrollment to the Leadership Tuscarawas!
- Staples Business Advantage On Line Program
No need to waste time shopping, your savings are built into the Special contract pricing established for the Tuscarawas County Chamber of Commerce. Fast and Free Delivery on all in-stock items when ordered by 3:00 pm EST. ($50 minimum order). Register Online
- Document Destruction for Members
15% off first service for new customers through Go Shred Document Destruction.
- Media Partners offer New Chamber Member Discounts
WTUZ-FM and WJER Radio offer advertising savings to New Members. Please call the Chamber Office for more details 330-343-4474.
- Grantstreet Creative - Professional Design & Marketing Savings
- Professional rebranding / logo design packages - 10% off
- Website creation / website redesign packages - 15% off
- Individual marketing projects - 15% off
- New client / New Chamber member - FREE one hour consultation on your marketing/web/social media project
- Social Media Marketing Plan - Content creation calendar with one professionally written post per month and post optimization - $99 per month
- Creative Retainer Agreements - 15% off
- The TradeShow Stores LLC Program
Save 15% off on any trade show booth, banner stand or literature stand purchase.
- Solid Rock Photos - Rock Your Business
Discounted "Rock Your Business" package price $275! Contact Solid Rock Photo.
- Bow Tie Tech - Marketing & Computer Repair Savings
Bow Tie Tech offers multiple discounts for Chamber members:
- Website Redesigns, Rebranding or Repairs - 25% off!
- Facebook Page Creation & Optimization - FREE, YES..... FREE! No obligation or strings!
- Social Media Strategy, Content Calendar & First 30 Days of Posts - $150 (30% Discount)
- New Chamber Members - First Hour FREE! (Can be used for consulting or any of our services)
- 10 Hours Flexi Time - 20% First Time and 15% thereafter
- PC Cleanup, 1 Year Antivirus, Hardware Analysis - $55 (25% off)
- Savings with Frontier Communications
- Frontier Communications offers strategic services which can help your company grow. Call The Chamber office for more information.
- Peterman Plumbing
Save $50.00 on new hot water tank installations. For more information, please contact Michael Mason at The Chamber office 330-343-4474 or email@example.com.
- UPS Store
20% off all copies (color or black and white), binding and laminating.
- Tuscarawas County Chamber of Commerce "Tips Club"
The opportunity to share contacts and business referrals at no cost to our members.
- Tuscarawas County Chamber Bucks
The Tuscarawas County Chamber of Commerce has created a new, locally owned and operated gift certificate program that will be printed and sold at the Chamber office only. These Chamber Bucks are available any increment. These gift certificates can only be redeemed at participating Chamber member businesses in Tuscarawas County. Confirm your business as a participating member today by calling the Tuscarawas County Chamber of Commerce.
- Business Referrals
The Chamber office receives hundreds of requests each year for recommendations on goods and services provided in the Tuscarawas County area. We only refer names of Chamber members.
- Import/Export Resource Center
The Chamber office provides Certificates of Origin at no charge to members for those businesses exporting merchandise.
- Internet Listing
The Chamber is host to the Tuscarawas County Chamber of Commerce website www.tuschamber.com. As a Chamber member, you are provided with two free listings in the alphabetical directory and classified directory. We can provide a link to your home page at no charge. We also have banner ads on the website. For information and pricing, call the office.
- Mailing List
The Chamber's membership list, consisting of approximately 600 business professionals in the Tuscarawas County area, is available on mailing labels. The cost is $25.00 for members and $75.00 for non-members. The first set for members is always free.
- Meeting Room
The Chamber's conference room, which can accommodate 10 to 15 people, is available to members during business hours at no charge. For availability of dates and reservations, please contact the Chamber staff. Any catering requirements or equipment needs are the responsibility of the member.
- New Resident Packets
The Chamber provides free informational packets to those interested in locating to the Tuscarawas County area.
- Demographic/Economic Information
The Chamber provides free updated statistics on population, income, households, education, occupation, and housing as well as information on climate, utilities, tax rates and health care to those seeking information on the area.
- Industrial Directories
Chamber members are entitled to a free copy of the Tuscarawas County Industrial Directory, which lists Industry's with more than five employees.
- Membership Directory
The Chamber's membership directory is published annually and lists members alphabetically and by category. The directory also provides committee lists, board members, along with other pertinent Chamber information. The book is used a reference manual and resource book by members. Free to Chamber members.
- Dover/New Philadelphia/Tuscarawas County Maps
The Chamber distributes Dover/New Philadelphia/Tuscarawas County maps.
Sponsorship is available for all events to help spotlight your business as a Chamber member.
- Annual Banquet
Each year in January, the Chamber hosts its annual dinner meeting by honoring the "Large Business of the Year", "Small Business of the Year", "Citizen of the Year", "Hall of Fame", "Educator of the Year", "Safety Council Member of the Year", "Volunteer of the Year", and "Organization of the Year." The Chamber's new board of directors is introduced at this dinner which is attended by more than 250 members.
- Business After Hours and Legislative Luncheons
Chamber members and their guests meet, exchange business cards, and talk both business and pleasure in a relaxed atmosphere. Chamber members can host either of these events to introduce a new product, a new branch office, a grand opening or just because it is good business.
- Education Events
In partnership with area schools, the Chamber honors outstanding, local high school seniors annually at the High School Leadership Awards Luncheon.
- Golf Outing
Our most popular event, the Chamber's golf outing is sold out every year. Members have the opportunity to mingle with others in a fun, relaxed setting. Open to members and their guests only.
- Tuscarawas County Chamber of Commerce Business Expo
Showcase your products and services at the area's premier expo! The Chamber's annual expo is the perfect opportunity to make profitable business contacts.
- Website Banner Advertisement
The Chamber of Commerce has recently made Website Banner Ads available to its members for a very reasonable cost. The rates are as follows: 3 months $100.00, 6 months $175.00, and One year 300.00. Measurements of these advertisements are 200 pixels wide X 400 pixels deep.
- Email Blast
Distributed to over 1,200 Chamber Members, at a cost of only $75.00. Suggested image file size is a JPEG, PNG, or PDF format.
- Advertise on our Chamber Bucks
Your Company logo displayed in color on every Chamber Buck printed. Prices start at $10 a month for 6 or 12 months. Call the Chamber Office for more details
- Monthly Mailing
The Chamber's Monthly Mailing is distributed quarterly to over 550 businesses. Advertising is available for a minimal cost. Members may request an 8 1/2 X 11 flyers to be enclosed in the newsletter for only $175.00 for a single page and $200.00 for front and back.
- Annual Publications
The chamber has several publications each year that have advertising opportunities in them. These publications are normally printed professionally and the ads are sold by the printing company. These publications include our Membership Directory and the Visions Magazine both with The Times Reporter. As a member you will be notified by the printer when ads go on sale.